Policy is designed to guide all employees in pursing their shared responsibility with the company to protect the environment in all company relate work. The protection of the environment is everyone’s responsibility and DCH makes this a top priority.
DCH Crane Heavy Lifting & Transport is committed to protecting human health and the environment through regulatory compliance and the continuous review of our construction operations.
We intend to meet this commitment through the application of the following principles:
- Introduction of environmental requirements as an integral part of our business operations
- Minimization of health hazards
- Evaluation and assessment of our construction operations to provide environmental protection
- Assessment of potential environment risks
- Evaluation and monitoring of our environmental performance to applicable standards
- Providing education and training
- Maintaining an effective communication and reporting system